So, as the girls and I wait patiently for our favourite Male to return to live with us from Abu Dhabi, we've been busy trying to find new digs and waiting patiently (ever so patiently) for our 20 Foot shipping container to arrive. After passing successfully through quarantine and customs (via Brisbane) I was most pleased to hear that it made it up to Cairns on the weekend.
Lucky I was successful finding a new home for us to live in, for at leas the next six months. It is a difficult task trying to organise a place to live with two young girls in tow and a husband half a world away. We (MrL) and I have similar tastes (I believe) so I am sure he will be happy with the house I was successful in applying (and subsequently getting) for. I know our beautiful girls were.
With a lush green back yard, well, who could blame us feeling a little joyous at the occasion of moving in?
This house is something a little different from the ordinary. We like that. Built with colour bond and cladding and lots of timber shutters and window frames I know MrL will love it as much as I do.
I have had some teething problems here at the house (air cons/tv/gas - don't ask!) but it'll all be sorted out before I know it. With MrL arriving here v. v. soon, I still have some unpacking and sorting to do. But he won't care. He just wants to be reunited back with his little family, as much as I want him to be too.


9 comments:
It will be great to be finally settled. Looks like a great place.
That back-yard looks so lush and green---Very different from where you have been these last two years....Congrats, my dear....And BRAVO to you, too. It can't be easy, doing all of this by yourself....!
Happy housewarming! And yes, kudos to you for doing it with two littles and no co pilot.
I love wooden shutters - the new digs look fab! Hope you all settle in quickly and Mr L is with you soon :)
YAY!! Looks great.
I'm loving the sneak peaks of your new place, it looks gorgeous!
I've tagged you in a meme over on my blog, no pressure if you don't want to play though :)
Wow! That looks like a great place to make your new home.
Wow, it looks fantastic!!!
x Katherine
Post a Comment