Monday, April 09, 2012

Easter Morning 2012

Easter Sunday saw ME waking the girls up at 7:30 to tell them that I thought Easter Bunny had left them some chocolate and they better go and check for themselves.  Monet was most thrilled to see that Easter Bunny had not entered the house but had left their bounty outside.  (Hence me waking them up as I was scared that the chocolate could melt when I had spotted them outside!  I was unsure what time Easter Bunny had left the goodies.)

Both girl's eyes popped out their heads when they spotted the Bunny had left them a Chocolate egg trail...



After collecting their chocolate trail (in the paper lantern Monet had made the previous day, complete with bottom so she could collect eggs!), they sat down and counted and sorted their goodies.


Lily was thrilled when I suggested they eat chocolate for breakfast.  She quickly ripped off the wrapper off a chocolate chicken and immediately bit into it's head.


I hope you and yours had a pleasant Easter and you are still enjoying your long weekend!

4 comments:

Tamsyn said...

Happy Easter! It looks like your girls had a blast :)

Anonymous said...

Enjoy it's a good day.

OldLady Of The Hills said...

What fun for your dear sweet girls! A belated but VERY HAPPY EASTER to you, my dear Melody....!

Imaginography said...

What fun! Chocolate for breakfast is a might fine idea!