Thursday, December 05, 2013

Mother's Day 2013 - you may call this a late post. A late LATE post.

Was 'ages' ago now but Mother's Day this year was a lovely one, bar the fact that MrL was at work on the other side of the country.

The girls spoilt me with gifts and after I cooked us breakfast (lol), the girls made me a tea party via the iPad.


Monet had suggested we go to Fatelli, a southern Italian inspired resturant down the Esplandade of our suburb.  We had booked a table, knowing it could get very busy.

We've only been there a handful of times and I find it very hard to go past their gnocchi.  Oh my.  It is not one made with potato, rather one made of ricotta and spinach.




The girls played hairdressers later on in the evening.  I was obviously the customer.


Happy Mother's Day.

:: I just found this unpublished post sitting in my drafts folder, figure I should post it - better late than never. ::

3 comments:

OldLady Of The Hills said...

A Very Late Late Happy Mothers Day, my dear. And, many many more! It looks like you and the girls had a very good time!

LBA said...

lol - you are a crack-up ;)

That food pic looks AMAZING though .. yumbahs!

Um .. Happy Mother's Christmas New Year Melody :D x

OldLady Of The Hills said...

It was so good to hear from you, my dear.....I guess you have gotten away from blogging---so many people have....I hope ALL is good with you and your dear family.....I hope this finds you all well and enjoying all the beauty of where you live.....I miss seeing your pictures of these gorgeous places.....Anyway---it was really really great to get your comment.....Sending Big Hugs,
(((((((hugs))))))).....