Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Two Peas In A Pod.

Oh my girls can make me laugh sometimes, let me tell you. They are very much sisters and sometimes, it seems, from the same pod.

They can be as silly as one another...


You should've heard the squeals of delight from both when I was taking that photo!

Lily is making us all laugh lately - she's taking a fancy to grocery shopping.  Not at the local supermarket, but right here at home in the comfort of my kitchen.


We've also been spying quite a lot of this happening lately!



Look at her will you! Head in hands having a sulk.  Well I think she's having a sulk, sometimes it is hard to tell.  If I pull out the camera or I want to wipe her face or if something doesn't go her way, it is head in hands leaning somewhere.  I've got my job cut out for me in a few months time when she hits two!

As for our Monet, look at her bed this morning!


I think that is every teddy she owns on top of it, along with her pyjamas she'll wear tonight (or nighty if she so chooses too).  I'm hoping she can fit in there somewhere.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Little girls where would be without them?

kimbofo said...

She was doing that head in her hands thing when I was there. Remember she did it lying on the ground at Masdar City?? V. funny.