Bierkrug, it is German for 'beer mug'.
We've recently booked our plane tickets to Germany come July. I am really looking forward to 'getting away' from the madness of this country.
It will have been a year since we went to London for a week break, and as we're going for two weeks this time, I am actually really looking forward to getting on that plane!
We're headed to Berlin, a city full of well known history and I am really looking forward to learning more about it's dark past and seeing famous sites for myself. But most importantly, at this point of time, I am really looking forward to doing this again...
...downing one (or two) steins of German beer.
And getting to enjoy these, but this time with another daughter in tow... (I'm sure Miss Lily will enjoy Giant Pretzels as much as Miss 3-year-old Monet did)
Pretty sure I'll be getting another photo of MrL doing the same thing... (but hopefully without that guy in the background!)
And as Germany is the home of the Birkenstock, I'm looking forward to gaining another pair of those. *wink wink*
1 comment:
Mmmmm.... love those Pretzels. And the beer.
Post a Comment