Saturday, March 17, 2012

I Love This Photo

I took this photo a few weeks back now, whilst staying at the In-laws.  Taken with my iPhone and changed from colour to B&W.  I need to get this one printed for sure.  Enlarged and framed even.

6 comments:

M said...

I understand why you love that photo. I'd keep it somewhere to show your beautiful babies whenever they fight...to remind them how much they really love each other.

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Great Great Picture, Melody....You must print this one up and frame it. And B&W---PERFECT!
Your girls are just darling!

Tamsyn said...

I love this photo too. Definitely one to be framed :)

love from finn said...

such gorgeous kids. it looks like one of those pics they put up at those photolabs!

Uli said...

So cute - great photo!

Kitten's Lost Her Mittens said...

Such sweet sisters!!
x Katherine